QUEEN CELL PRODUCTION POWERPOINT TUTORIALS FOR PRODUCING LARGE NUMBERS OF QUALITY QUEEN CELLS
One-off tutorials for commercial beekeepers & long-term experienced hobbyists, condensing over 20 years’ experience covers:
- colony selection
- feeding & stimulation
- royal jelly
- starter & finisher hives & manipulations
- cell bars & frames
- breeder stock
- setting up & running polystyrene mini mating nucs & yard
- banking queens
- basic biology
Tutorials delivered in simple English using 280+ slides with Maggie’s text and photography. Handout supplied to note pertinent points.
Respected commercial beekeepers available as referees.
9.30 a.m to approximately 2.30 p.m.
Break for lunch. Please bring your own refreshments & food for the day.
$210 pp (incl GST).
Attendees receive NZ Beeswax goody bag.
- Pre-registration & payment required on confirmation; internet banking must be received prior. GST receipt secures your place.
- Bookings close five days prior to tutorial or when maximum numbers reached. Bookings accepted later, must provide payment proof on their mobile phone or bank hardcopy.
- Attendees must provide readily contactable details.
- No photography. No electronic recording. Note taking most welcome.
- Enabling unobstructed slide views, website photo watermarking not used in tutorial.
Venues throughout NZ considered if attendee numbers, travel access etc are suitable.
For more information, please contact Maggie: or 027 629 9388